I have been receiving requests for a long time to share a set of some simple cross stitch patterns with a tiger. The tiger will become the symbol of 2022. Therefore, by popular demand, I found several small charts that will suit both beginners and those who like to use patterns in applied embroidery. Let’s make New Year’s souvenirs now!
The patterns are very simple, so you can choose the right color of the threads yourself by eye.
You can also download all these patterns in one PDF file for free here.
Look for more interesting ideas on my Facebook page here.["error","Cannot call API for app 457830911380339 on behalf of user 6471636139573049",0]
- “Snowmen Family” – free cross stitch pattern
- “White Flowers” – free cross stitch pattern
- “Dog portrait” – free cross stitch pattern
- “Dolphins” – free cross stitch pattern
- “Mountain Forest Hills” – free cross stitch pattern