Today’s pattern is dedicated to our favorite grandmothers. Usually a lot of attention is paid to parents, but would our childhood be so joyful without grandmothers? After all, it is our grandmothers who spoil us and allow us what our parents would not permit. ))
They allow you to indulge and treat you to delicious food. Their chocolate heart is simply not able to refuse. If you have a grandmother, be sure to call her! She’s looking forward to it. And even better – stitch this picture, adding some cute sign, and gift it to her.
- Fabric: Aida 14, White
- 65w X 63h Stitches
- Size: 14 Count, 11.79w X 11.43h cm (4.64w X 4.5h in)
- Colors: 16
- Stitches: Full, Half and Straight Stitches
- Floss: DMC
- For personal use only!
You can also download this pattern for free here.
What sign would you add to this pattern? Share in the comments.
- “Candy” – free cross stitch pattern
- “Snowmen Family” – free cross stitch pattern
- “White Flowers” – free cross stitch pattern
- “Dog portrait” – free cross stitch pattern
- “Dolphins” – free cross stitch pattern