I have been receiving requests for a long time to share a set of some simple cross stitch patterns with a tiger. The tiger will become the symbol of 2022. Therefore, by popular demand, I found several small charts that will suit both beginners and those who like to use patterns in applied embroidery. Let’s make New Year’s souvenirs now!
The patterns are very simple, so you can choose the right color of the threads yourself by eye.
You can also download all these patterns in one PDF file for free here.
Look for more interesting ideas on my Facebook page here.
- “Three Halloween pumpkins” – free cross stitch pattern
- “Halloween bookmark” – free cross stitch pattern
- “Honey bee” – cross stitch kit on Etsy. Review.
- 8 cool bookmark patterns on Etsy
- “Homer Simpson” – free cross stitch pattern